Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Helping or trying to cause trouble?

Ryder has taken the role of being a big brother very seriously. He has been helping Jackson with all sorts of things lately. On his particular day Ryder was enjoying yogurt as his afternoon snack, I guess he wanted to see if Jackson wanted some. Ry was spoon feeding Jackson the yogurt so nicely that I just let them do it. I turned my back for one second to find that Ryder had decided it was a good idea to start painting Jackson with the yogurt. He had it in his hair, his ears, all over his face... you name it, there was yogurt. So I am wondering if Ryder was really wanting to help Jac or if his ultimate plan was to paint Jac. Hmmm.... I guess whatever Ryder's plan was, Jackson didn't seem to mind!

Ryder helping Jackson



Jackson after I got him cleaned off a bit.



Uh oh got to run! The boys new thing is opening the refrigerator door and seeing what they can take out. I'm not even kidding when I say that little Jackson just ran up to me just with an open bottle of Tabasco holding his tongue. Ouchies... but I'm willing to bet he won't do it again!

No comments: