Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryder!

My baby is 3 - I can hardly believe it! Actually he turned 3 on Saturday, but since his daddy was out of town we were holding off the celebration until today. We didn't want to confuse him by telling him his birthday was Saturday and then not having the party until today so we just waited. Believe me, I felt so strange pretending it was an ordinary day.

Today's events include a special breakfast with daddy and Gunko G (Uncle Jeremy). Then we are heading to the doctor for his 3 year old appointment (I'm crossing my fingers no shots), then off to Lifetime where he has managed to get the people there to fall in love with him too. He has Birthday presents coming from the manager (Mr. Mike) and his baby sitter, a girl that works at the front desk (Miss. Kelly). After that, he is having a special lunch with me and Jac followed by his 5:30p Birthday party! It's a Monkey party! I know it sounds funny, but you will see how cute it really is. Throwing kids parties is one of my favortie things to do. One of these days I will get around to posting pics of all the fun cakes I have baked and parties I have hosted.

David has the camera with him right now so I can't upload any of the Birthday pics just yet, but I will do it when I can.

Happy Birthday Ryder!

No comments: