Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ryder's First Day of Sunday School

So we snuck him in. Technically he does not turn 3 until Saturday, but I figured. What the heck. This is my 3rd year teaching Sunday school, I teach Kindergarten so luckily we are in the same room as the 3 & 4 year olds. Here is a picture of him before we left for church, he kept asking for the school bus, but we explained to him that he was not going on a school bus just yet.



Sunday School went OK. He loved the singing but when it came time for him to sit down and listen to the story he didn't do so great. He was a squirmy wormy for sure! When it came time for him to do his craft he was more then ready to do so. He was on his own because I was across the gym helping my class do their craft. Here is his finished product. He is so proud of it! He got to paint, color and put stickers on it which are his absolute favorite. I did hear him scream out "NO!" at one point, but that's because he spilled his paint water and was not very happy.



We will see how next Sunday goes!

No comments: