Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank Goodness For Washable Markers

For Ryder's Birthday we got him this little Lightening McQueen art set. It has markers, colored pencils, stickers, paper... you name it, it has it. Well I put it where I hide all the art supplies - up high so he can't get to it with out me around. We were all hanging out down stairs and the boys were playing nicely so I went into the laundry room to get some clothes folded. When I came out this is what I saw.



Notice that Ryder is not the only bad guy in this photo. If you pay attention to the bottom of the picture, you will see that there are Tupperware containers all over the place. That means sweet little one' Jac saw big brother Ry getting into some stuff and thought he that he would join in.

Now let's all take a look at Ry Guys artwork. He found a page of mailing labels that I had printed out and decided to use that as his template.



And last but not least we have the art project that took over our kitchen counter



No worries, it came out just fine. I'm smart enough to make sure all the markers we have are washable. Buy I made sure to hide the markers in a different spot since he's clearly on to me.

No comments: