Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet Little Jackson

Jackson is the comedian of the family. He does things all the time to get the attention of Mommy and Daddy since his brother is the one that is usually causing trouble and gets it all. One thing about Jac is that he loves putting things on his head and face to get attention.

Here he is this morning with daddy's sunglasses.



Soon after daddy left for the day the trouble began. We have this standing lamp in the living room that Jackson like to bang against the wall. What he doesn't realize is that he can really hurt himself if it were to fall on him. After me saying no in every way possible I had to give him a time out. Giving a 1 year old a time out is not very easy, especially because they have no idea what is going on. I put him in our time out spot and I can't resist how cute he looks sitting there in the big ole' chair.

It's like he's thinking... what did I do?



After the time out he did what you would expect, he ran right over to the lamp. This time pulling it down to the ground. Luckily he is fine... didn't come near him but smashed right on top of me. If I were smarter I would have taken the lamp right out of the room. A learning lesson for me!

1 comment:

Mandy Rose said...

OH my lil Jac! Poor guy...he's not the trouble maker mommy...it's RY! haha! He looks so innocent in this picture!